Malt Dip Ice Chocolate
Recipe by our Malttime Chefs (Wantida, Siriphun & Wipawadee)
To dip or not to dip, that is the question. In this case, however, it is no question at all, because we are definitely dipping. Malt dip iced chocolate is the perfect way to cool down in the heat of the tropics.
“When a man’s stomach is full it doesn’t matter if he is rich or poor.” EURIPIDES
LET’S GO FOR A DIP!
For coffee lovers: use coffee instead of water
Pro tip: try to substitute milk or dark chocolate for the white chocolate!
- 5 large biscuit sticks
- 4 teaspoons (20 grams) white chocolate
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) Malttime Malt Crunch
- 50 ml (50 grams) water
- 100 ml (100 grams) milk
- 50 ml (50 grams) milk (for froth)
1. Melt white chocolate
2. Start frothing 50 ml of milk
2. Take a glass and dip the top in the molten chocolate
3. Roll the chocolate covered glass in 5 grams of Malt Crunch
4. Now combine 20 grams of Malt Crunch with water and milk and stir well
5. Fill the remainder of the glass with ice cubes until almost full
6. Top off with frothed milk and sprinkle with Malt Crunch