Malt Ice Cream Float
Recipe by our Malttime Chefs (Wantida, Siriphun & Wipawadee)
Craving for a special sweet treat that you can prepare in a matter of minutes. We have you covered with this quick Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Float recipe. So simple and oh so tasty, all you need is malted chocolate milk, ice cream and Malt Crunch! We recommend vanilla ice cream but feel free to experiment with your own favorite ice cream flavors.
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” CHARLES M. SCHULZ
LET’S GO FLOATING!
Pro tip: try adding some melted chocolate on top of the ice cream and Malt Crunch for extra chocolatey goodness!
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) Malttime Malt Crunch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hot water
- 200 ml low-fat milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1. In a large glass, combine Malttime Malt Crunch and hot water, then stir well. Keep 2 teaspoons of Malt Crunch for later
2. Add milk to the glass, then stir well
3. Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with remaining Malt Crunch